Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Christmas holidays so far

The Thursday just past was the last day of school in 2014! It was also the last day of school before Christmas holidays. Today is the 4th day of our Christmas holidays and of course I'm enjoying it so far. I had planned to go to the Library everyday of the Holidays but unfortunately the weather is too cold and windy and (I rarely make it to wake up at 8 o clock in the morning!!). Instead (sometimes) I help my Mom cleaning the house or taking care of my brother.
There is one week and 5 days left so I have loads of time to have fun (and help my parents in boring stuff!!) I will plan to do something useful in my free time so at the end of the Holidays I can say that I used my time in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! There is a famous quote: "Lost time is never found again." So you'd better take advantage of this precious things, otherwise, you will get the meaning of this another quote : "Time is what we want most, but what we use worst."
    Have a good holidays!

    ReplyDelete