Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Exams at School

During the year, I have 2 main exams: Christmas exams and Summer exams. 
The reports are very important and will go into the main report at the end of the school year. The Christmas exams are even more important. They are the main part of the final report. Unfortunately, my Christmas exams begin in a week. I've missed a lot and I have to study harder in order to get high marks in the exams. It's also harder for me because I don't have any experiences in the exams and don't know a lot about the questions coming up in the exams. The next Friday, I have 2 hard exams: History and Geography.
These two subjects are my favorite subjects in the school but the point is, We are learning about the History and Geography of Ireland and not the rest of the world. Anyway, I hope that I will do well in the exams. 
But the good thing is, after the last exam, I have two more than two weeks holiday and I could enjoy my free time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment