Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How I'm doing in the school

I am settling well in the school and I've made some smart and nice friends so far. My classes are all good and English is my favorite class. I also like History and I'm doing very well in the exams, even though I am learning the lessons in the language that isn't my mother tongue. I'm now getting better marks than a half of our class that are all Irish. I've done 3 History exams so far and have got three 100%s in a row and one 97%. That's pretty good I think.
I am now doing German as my second language in the school. I'm better than everyone else in the class of course, but I've noticed that I've got a lot of regression in German. I have really forgotten a lot of things in German. Unfortunately if you don't revise or use a language in a long time like I did, you will forget even basic stuff. I hope that by writing in my German Blog, I would improve my German again. 
I will choose Art and maybe Technichal Graphics as my options, I like Art and our Art teacher says that I'm talented in drawing.
This was a short summery about how I'm doing in the school and subjects. Next week our Christmas exams begin. They are quite difficult and even trickier for me, since I've missed two months and the exams are in english.

No comments:

Post a Comment